如果您的車輛因 Florence 龍捲風以及之後發生的北卡羅來納或南卡羅來納州洪水而損壞或丟失，則您購買或租賃任意新的 2018 或 2019 車型年份的 Suraru 車輛時，Subaru of America 將提供 500 美元的優惠。該項目申請人需證明其損失發生在受 2018 年 9 月 14 日開始的 Florence 龍捲風和洪水影響的北卡羅來納或南卡羅來納州諸郡之一。
有關更多資訊，請造訪 Subaru 經銷商。按一下此處查看您附近的經銷商。
*截止 2018 年 9 月 18 日，北卡羅來納和南卡羅來納州合格地區為 FEMA 指定的北卡羅來納或南卡羅來納州諸郡中的以下個人援助重大災難和應急地區：北卡羅來納：Beaufort、Bladen、Brunswick、Carteret、Columbus、Craven、Cumberland、Duplin、Harnett、Hoke、Hyde、Johnson、Jones、Lenoir、Moore、New Hanover、Onslow、Pamlico、Pender、Pitt、Richmond、Robeson、Sampson、Scotland、Wayne 和 Wilson。南卡羅來納：Dillon、Horry，和 Malboro。 FEMA 指定個人援助地區的最新資訊，請見：https://www.fema.gov/disaster/4393 (FEMA-4393-DR)。
View Program Details.
- To receive a credit, simply visit your Subaru Retailer and let them know that you have a vehicle damaged because of Hurricane Florence. Negotiate your best deal for a new Subaru and your Subaru retailer will arrange for the $500 credit.
- Customer does not need to currently own a Subaru to qualify nor does the vehicle need to be totaled.
- Customer must take delivery of any new previously untitled 2018 or 2019 model year Subaru vehicle from a participating retailer’s inventory by November 30, 2018.
- Loss must be sustained because of Hurricane Florence and floods in a qualifying area of North Carolina or South Carolina during the period of September 14, 2018 through September 25, 2018.
- Proof of loss: Customer must have proof of ownership, location and loss because of the disaster. Ideally, an insurance company “Proof of Loss” statement. “Proof of loss” statements usually indicate the insurance company, customer name, date and place of loss, vehicle description and extent of damage and the insurance company’s willingness to pay a claim. Other items that may be considered include proof of residence within a qualifying area and during the period of loss, pictures identifying the vehicle, location and vehicle ID number, combined with matching registration/title and driver’s license proving ownership.
- The Subaru retailer will require the following to qualify Customer for the credit:
1. A request for the $500 credit
2. Proof of loss as described above
3. Customer name and address
4. VIN for the vehicle being purchased
- Customer must have suffered vehicle damage in an affected area, but any Subaru retailer may honor the Coupon.
- Limit one offer per qualified damaged unit. One credit per new vehicle purchase.
- This offer may be used in conjunction with low rate financing offers or special lease offers from Subaru Motors Finance (SMF).
- The credit may be combined with any other Subaru promotional offer unless specifically prohibited by that offer.
- Customer must take delivery of new vehicle from retailer inventory on or before November 30, 2018. Any use on vehicles delivered after that date must be approved by Subaru.